In our society today girls feel that they need to be skinny in order to find love. Fact is, your true love is gonna love you no matter what. If he cares about the size of your thighs more then the size of your heart…drop him my darlings as no man should make you feel bad about your size if he truly loves you <3
Reblog. Every. Single. Time.
It’s a great sentiment however I’m getting really pissed off when people reblog this without having seen the movie. Because this 10 second bit here does not make up for the hour and a half of fucking fat shaming before it. Kirsten Dunst’s character Regan does NOT think the bride, Becky, is beautiful. She’s saving her own ass here because she fucking ruined the wedding. She and two other bridesmaids:
- Publicly humiliated the bride at the rehearsal dinner by outing her eating disorder (that she didn’t even really have.)
- Ruined her bachelorette party by going against her wishes to have friends and family talk over ice cream. They wound up hiring a stripper that called her by her cruel high school nick name. Which means they either told him to call her that or referred to her as that name in his presence.
- They ripped her wedding dress while drunkenly mocking her and trying to squeeze two of them inside of it.
- Instead of thinking rationally during that crisis, they did drugs and wound up bleeding on the dress and getting cumstains on it.
- When they bribe a bridal store employee to open the store after hours so they can get a replacement dress, Regan refuses the only dress that will fit the bride because it’s her own dream dress and there’s no way a fatty is gonna wear that dress.
- They are continuously drinking or doing drugs and so by the next morning even though the dress gets fixed, Becky is down a maid of honor and two bridesmaid. They can’t even stand up in her fucking wedding.
- When Becky sees a small blood stain on her dress after she realized it had gone missing and assumes she’s being lied to (which she is,) she understandably freaks the fuck out and the script writer/directer decided to fluke out and have her end up admitting that she was really just nervous and upset because everyone thinks that she’s too fat for her hot husband. NOT AT ALL because her three “friends” have done everything to ruin the wedding besides setting fire to the reception hall.
- So of course Regan tells her to “fuck everyone” and that she’s beautiful because their whole fucking lives she’s been dumping crap on Becky and never wants to pay the fucking consequences. In high school, Becky ended up getting blamed for bulimia because of Regan and even then she told her “fuck everyone”. Whenever Regan does something shitty that Becky has to deal with she just cries out the mantra of ‘fuck everyone’ when clearly Regan cares way too much about what everyone thinks. Talk about a douche.
So yeah know when you reblog this, that it’s at the very end and it’s the only 10 fucking seconds of the entire movie where you won’t want to violently destroy your television or computer.
Don’t watch it unless you want to be angry / sad. It is basically a really sad movie about really horrible people who never grew up and moved on from how they treated people in high school. Just thinking about it makes me depressed.
“To JK Rowling, from Cho Chang” by Rachel Rostad
Regardless of your opinion on the Harry Potter books (I’ve been madly in love with them since way back in elementary), you should watch this video. Be sure to actually listen to the poet and not immediately jump to the defense of the books that you love. It’s okay to love something and acknowledge that it has flaws.
If you think this is a joke then you’re not in college yet.
I Knew You Were Trouble - Live at The Red Box
HAIM | Don’t Save Me
Take me back, take, take, take me back to the way that I was before.